Napalm Nightz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for clans to come together for the love of great Competition

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
OUR NEW ADDRESS IS HTTP://NNGAMING.COM
OUR TEAMSPEAK INFO IS 174.133.1.19:1500
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Teamspeak 3
Top posters
rippie
No Arms and No Legs... I_vote_lcapNo Arms and No Legs... I_voting_barNo Arms and No Legs... I_vote_rcap 
Hookatore
No Arms and No Legs... I_vote_lcapNo Arms and No Legs... I_voting_barNo Arms and No Legs... I_vote_rcap 
Envydoll
|HsH| BeautifulGreenBeast
Auriel
BEERxHyper
Fordoar
Missing
mrscasey
brucebigalow
Latest topics
» teen titans flash hentai teen titans gay hentai
No Arms and No Legs... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 am by Guest

» with love honey
No Arms and No Legs... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 am by Guest

» how to get backlinks backlink service
No Arms and No Legs... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 pm by Guest

» extensions
No Arms and No Legs... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:11 am by Guest

» singles in Adelaide free online dating - Teach me all u know
No Arms and No Legs... EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 am by Guest

» Dungeons & Dragons Online
No Arms and No Legs... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:36 am by Hookatore

» RANGERBOY LOL
No Arms and No Legs... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:15 am by rippie

» do you realy want to know
No Arms and No Legs... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:25 pm by Missing

» Jim Rayn0r's intr0!!!!
No Arms and No Legs... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 am by Hookatore

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:41 pm
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Arms and No Legs...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auriel

Auriel

No Arms and No Legs... Empty
PostSubject: No Arms and No Legs...   No Arms and No Legs... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:47 am

One evening after getting home from work, local businessman Tim decides to go for a run along the beach. He heads out and not to long after starting his run he hears a soft sobbing coming from closer to the water. He notices a woman sitting in the sand who appears to have no arms and no legs crying. Feeling bad he approaches her and asks "Whats wrong?"

"Well, you see I have no arms.. and I have no legs.. and I've never even been hugged before!"

Feeling bad, Tim decides why not give this poor amputee a hug. So he picks her up in his arms and gives her a hug, returns her to the sand and continues his run. On his return trip he notices the woman still there, crying yet again.. a little harder this time. Once again he approaches and asks "Whats Wrong?"

"Well, you see I have no arms.. and I have no legs.. and I've never even been kissed before!"

Once again feeling sorry for the woman, Tim considers it. He caves and picks the woman up into his arms and gives her a passionate kiss before returning to his run. When he arrives home, Tim decides to turn and do a second run, considering the lovely weather. However, not before long he comes across the woman again, crying even harder this time. Feeling somewhat fed up, but still concerned Tim decides to approach her a third time rather then run along unnoticed. "Whats wrong?"

"Well, you see I have no arms.. and I have no legs.. and I've never been fucked before!"

Taken a bit back, and again feeling nothing but pity for the woman decides there's only one thing he can do. He looks around investigating the area to make sure no one is around. Convinced they are alone, Tim lifts the woman up into his arms, turns her to face him... Throws her out into the water and says "Now you're fucked!"
Back to top Go down
Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

No Arms and No Legs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Arms and No Legs...   No Arms and No Legs... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:43 pm

dry
Back to top Go down

No Arms and No Legs...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Napalm Nightz Gaming :: gaming central :: Got Something Funny To Add?-
Jump to: