Napalm Nightz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for clans to come together for the love of great Competition

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
OUR NEW ADDRESS IS HTTP://NNGAMING.COM
OUR TEAMSPEAK INFO IS 174.133.1.19:1500
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Teamspeak 3
Top posters
rippie
RANGERBOY LOL I_vote_lcapRANGERBOY LOL I_voting_barRANGERBOY LOL I_vote_rcap 
Hookatore
Envydoll
|HsH| BeautifulGreenBeast
Auriel
BEERxHyper
Fordoar
Missing
mrscasey
brucebigalow
Latest topics
» teen titans flash hentai teen titans gay hentai
RANGERBOY LOL EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 am by Guest

» with love honey
RANGERBOY LOL EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 am by Guest

» how to get backlinks backlink service
RANGERBOY LOL EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 pm by Guest

» extensions
RANGERBOY LOL EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:11 am by Guest

» singles in Adelaide free online dating - Teach me all u know
RANGERBOY LOL EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 am by Guest

» Dungeons & Dragons Online
RANGERBOY LOL EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:36 am by Hookatore

» RANGERBOY LOL
RANGERBOY LOL EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:15 am by rippie

» do you realy want to know
RANGERBOY LOL EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:25 pm by Missing

» Jim Rayn0r's intr0!!!!
RANGERBOY LOL EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 am by Hookatore

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:41 pm
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RANGERBOY LOL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rippie

rippie

RANGERBOY LOL Empty
PostSubject: RANGERBOY LOL   RANGERBOY LOL EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 am

Never tell your password to anyone.
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
9:31 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: no i am gonna expose u and so are my friends like u never seen beforee
9:31 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: and will even have the company pay u
9:32 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: 50 is anal release
9:32 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: oh and ur top people betrayed u
9:33 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: and they came to me without me asking,, my clan is a pure clan, not sum top people and a hacker cuz ur mad
9:33 PM - ^3Rippie^1[^7NNG^4]: ?? wow ok cool so now your not paying ? and everyone of the peeps are in my clan that have scrimed against you other than haji hunter who we kicked out for not using the anti cheat lol what ever dude it is a game lol and my top people ??? everyone still hear ?? you making no sence
9:34 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: no my sponsor will pay
9:34 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: but so will u
9:34 PM - ^3Rippie^1[^7NNG^4]: top people and a hacker ?? like i said your making no sence
9:35 PM - ^3Rippie^1[^7NNG^4]: o and who is mad and mad about what ?? are you ok?
^0[RC] RANGER_BOY is now Away.
9:57 PM - ^3Rippie^1[^7NNG^4]: tell ya what bring your top team lol expose us dont know what there is to expose other than fair gaming fun people that just like to have fun but it all good do what you feel you must it not going to hurt me at all or my clan becuse we are pure and will allways be lol BUT IT FUNNY AS SOON AS THE MONEY THING COME OUT YOU ACT LIKE A LITTLE CHILD THREATS TALKING anal release PUTTING US DOWN WE OWNED YOUR TEAM 4 TO 0 WE ARE HACK FREE WE RUN XRAY ANTICHEAT AND KICKED YOUR poop Chute NOW YOU TRY TO SY HACKER ?????????????????????????????? ARE YOU OK DID YOU FALL DOWN BUMP YOUR HEAD OR WHAT PAY THE MONEY BE A MAN YOU TALK A BIG GAME TIME TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS .
Back to top Go down
http://nngaming.com
rippie

rippie

RANGERBOY LOL Empty
PostSubject: more to come   RANGERBOY LOL EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:15 am

10:01 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: see we dont pay if we win we get paid. ur just new to knowing us, i take offense to anyone questing that but maybe u just dont know us
10:02 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: fine even argentina rangers have been paid. but i dont pay and i have to submit a form and then it takes 1 to 1.5 weeks
10:02 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: just the way it is
10:03 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: i really dont give a to make love fast if u dont believe me
10:03 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: we have done this many times
10:03 PM - ^3Rippie^1[^7NNG^4]: LIKE I SAID I WAS JUST ASKING TO REASHURE THE GUYS THEY WERE ASKING IM SORRY IF YOU TOO OFFENCE TO IT
10:03 PM - ^3Rippie^1[^7NNG^4]: sorry for the caps
10:05 PM - ^3Rippie^1[^7NNG^4]: look we dont hack you somehow put the girl you think is a hacker into my clan she is not part of my clan just in my group like she is in your and we kick out hajihunter becuse he wouldnt install the xray anticheat we are pure like you like to say we play clean and we play for fun
10:05 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: k
10:07 PM - ^3Rippie^1[^7NNG^4]: i like you and know we can do some good things if we work together with this it up up to you if we move on from here or go sep ways i realy dont care we will still be scrimming every sat with or with out your guys up to you ?
10:07 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: i just want a fair match against any of the top people u have willing to play my top people for friday, the first time i had a pure new crew so hats off to u, my argentina i had to end so nice
10:08 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: but i can take my top crew and we beat even hackers in every match and we dont cheat
10:08 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: u do that it is just an extra 50 and we can part or not after that
10:08 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: either way u or i dont pay
10:11 PM - ^3Rippie^1[^7NNG^4]: i have never said anything about cheating to you and we all run the anti cheat tool here i need a few weeks to get a full team as you know im in to this 3 weeks now so im still putting a top team together you havnt seen my top team yet becuse i dont have one yet you played a team i through together just for your match they practiced for 2 hours then played you that it is
10:13 PM - ^3Rippie^1[^7NNG^4]: so lets put a date together for two weeks out then we can talk about the future of our groups playing against one another sound good ???
10:13 PM - ^0[RC] RANGER_BOY: ill consider it
10:14 PM - ^3Rippie^1[^7NNG^4]: do that
Back to top Go down
rippie

rippie

RANGERBOY LOL Empty
PostSubject: RangerBoy's newest post and our reply   RANGERBOY LOL EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:15 am

^0[RC] RANGER_BOY posted on June 10, 2010 @ 7:23pm
Very nice job.. NNG clan will be paid early next week and so are my argentina rangers.. I am very proud of them for being pure soldiers..
ALSO, I was informed that rippie from nng clan had a person on our first match who was hackin. I think rippie is a fag and he shuld and to make love fast off. I challenged him to another match with my top team and we will see. But other then that we are awesome and with LOD, XD, RANGERS, GIRL CLAN, and my favorite THE RC clan... haha.. we have been in there since the beginning so even if nng stacks it up against us it wont matter for our top crew.. Lets wait till the company pays them early next week and if he pussies out,,, so be it. We are on track and FYI late night we are playin a tube clan in 2 against 5.. it is hella fun.. RB out

go look at girl clan you were removed for lack of a spine and being punk on the other hand we dont hack we all run xray anti cheat in every scrim you try to justify us wiping our asses with your team by saying we hack instead of being a man and losing with dignity but hey it is all good ,it is what it is and we will see if the money shows up .o and as far as me being a fag once again you are showing what a Female Dog you realy are by trying to insult a person who has a I.Q 10 times what you have your team lost becuse your a shitty tactition you have no skill in the art of war and have got no clue as how to pick a team that can win balltes for you We Dont Hack We Are Just That Good now to make love fast OFF PAY THE MONEY then go get a life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RANGERBOY LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANGERBOY LOL   RANGERBOY LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

RANGERBOY LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Napalm Nightz Gaming :: scrimz :: anti cheat download and pics-
Jump to: