Napalm Nightz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for clans to come together for the love of great Competition

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
OUR NEW ADDRESS IS HTTP://NNGAMING.COM
OUR TEAMSPEAK INFO IS 174.133.1.19:1500
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Teamspeak 3
Top posters
rippie
Prototype {Awesome} I_vote_lcapPrototype {Awesome} I_voting_barPrototype {Awesome} I_vote_rcap 
Hookatore
Prototype {Awesome} I_vote_lcapPrototype {Awesome} I_voting_barPrototype {Awesome} I_vote_rcap 
Envydoll
|HsH| BeautifulGreenBeast
Auriel
BEERxHyper
Fordoar
Missing
mrscasey
brucebigalow
Latest topics
» teen titans flash hentai teen titans gay hentai
Prototype {Awesome} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 am by Guest

» with love honey
Prototype {Awesome} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 am by Guest

» how to get backlinks backlink service
Prototype {Awesome} EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 pm by Guest

» extensions
Prototype {Awesome} EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:11 am by Guest

» singles in Adelaide free online dating - Teach me all u know
Prototype {Awesome} EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 am by Guest

» Dungeons & Dragons Online
Prototype {Awesome} EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:36 am by Hookatore

» RANGERBOY LOL
Prototype {Awesome} EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:15 am by rippie

» do you realy want to know
Prototype {Awesome} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:25 pm by Missing

» Jim Rayn0r's intr0!!!!
Prototype {Awesome} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 am by Hookatore

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:41 pm
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Prototype {Awesome}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Envydoll

Envydoll

Prototype {Awesome} Empty
PostSubject: Prototype {Awesome}   Prototype {Awesome} EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:48 am

Prototype {Awesome} Prototype-cover

Gameplay

Alex's primary superpower is his ability to shapeshift, changing his form to suit his needs. Going hand in hand with this power is his ability to "consume" others, absorbing them in their entirety. This process allows Alex to quickly regain health by absorbing the biomass of his enemies. This also allows him to take on the forms of the enemies he absorbs, thereby allowing the player to move about the enemy as one of them. The disguise will only last as long as Alex remains inconspicuous. Alex has super-strength, and will kill most humans in a single punch. He can perform various melee attacks without shapeshifting, as well as more gymnastic moves such as air combos, sliding along the ground using any human enemy's body, and a high-speed rolling cannonball attack.

Alex can also transform parts of his body into a selection of martial implements acquired over the course of the game, either as purchased 'upgrades' or being given them. Offensive powers include the large and powerful Blade, fast razor-sharp Claws (which can also erupt large spikes from the ground), the telescoping Whipfist, Musclemass that augments his strength, and the slow but powerful Hammerfists. Defensive options consist of a large Shield that needs to regenerate after excessive damage, and a full-body Armor that exchanges agility and speed for sheer toughness; both will allow Alex to plow through most obstacles when active. Vision modes include Thermal, which allows Alex to see enemies through smoke and other obstacles, and Infected, which highlights those infected with the virus as well as military units. One defensive and offensive power may be active at a time, and using either will negate Alex's current disguise. In addition to his own abilities, Alex can take the weapons from defeated or absorbed enemies. These include automatic rifles, grenade launchers, and missile launchers. He can also seize control of military vehicles, such as tanks and helicopters.

Alex's most powerful attacks are the Devastators, which require Alex to be in Critical Mass - either a state of near-death or having excess stored biomass. These include the Tendril Barrage, which fires impaling tendrils from his body in all directions, the Groundspike Graveyard, which erupts massive spikes from the ground all around Alex, and the Critical Pain, which fires a single beam of hardened biomass from his hands to cause damage on a single target.

For movement around the city, the player has access to a number of enhanced parkour feats. At running speed, he will automatically hop over cars, barriers and other obstacles without losing momentum. Alex will also scale any wall he comes into contact with. He can jump great heights and distances, enough to clear five-story buildings, and can sprint at extreme speed indefinitely. Falls cause no damage to the player even from the greatest heights. Even small jumps are enough for Alex to dent the ground beneath him, and falls from sufficient heights will create shockwaves at the point of impact which will kill most humans nearby. Falling height also factors into several of Alex's melee attacks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wardproductions.org
Missing

Missing

Prototype {Awesome} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype {Awesome}   Prototype {Awesome} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:21 pm

i played the game but never got to the end lol. cause the bosses p/o'd me lol
Back to top Go down

Prototype {Awesome}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Napalm Nightz Gaming :: games we play :: Other Gamez-
Jump to: